My pussy cat lily

My pussy cat lily
This is lily my baby plus a huge fan of tigers, thats where the name of the blog came from :-)

Wednesday 6 March 2013



Hi all got a few cards to add first one was for hubby on valentines day and the 2nd is for a challenge over at simply betty stamps which was hard as an Easter card but no pastles, was fun doing bright colours and really proud how it turned out.






hubby's card
                                                
           simply betty stamps
 

 
 
 
I am also entering at http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
 
 
 
 
will try and find some more to enter but so new to it all lol
 
hugs xxx
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Love the colors and papers you chose for your design! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright colours beautiful card, I love your creations and nominated you for the Liebster award for new blogs, good luck xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya Kathy not heard of that hun that is very kind of you still learning lol but getting there slowly :-)hugs xx

    thank you penny and lilia for your kind words means a lot to me hugs to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Easter Egg-stravaganza" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete