My pussy cat lily

My pussy cat lily
This is lily my baby plus a huge fan of tigers, thats where the name of the blog came from :-)

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hi everyone hope all are well, i'm having a ruff day today so thought would enter my first blog challenge at http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ with the card below as really proud of it :-)
 
Had some happy post today which i brought that a friend got me trudy giddy thank you hun, was the papermainia Art Deco range, some stamps and papers http://www.docrafts.com/article/papermania-art-deco I love my art deco this set is the best i have seen so i'm off now to have a play with the stamps, then watch a film so until next time
 
bye for now
 
don't forget to check out the blog at the top of page and see other talented people :-)

8 comments:

  1. I luv the way you've designed this card! The embossing, gems, sentiment and that fab piece of red ribbon... perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Marilyn means a lot as this is the first one entered into a blog, as even though been crafting 2yrs mainly been buying all the stuff lol and playing now and then. glad you like it as very proud of it
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, So pleased you are joining in with us on your very first challenge, you did it perfectly! I absolutely love this card, it's clean & crisp which I love & very well put together. Thanks for joining in with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge & hope to see you again x

    P.S. Not to be pushy but we also have a regular challenge weekly for no Christmas cards, love to see you over there too, if you haven't already (I haven't checked)!....http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Abi as you may have seen with my other pics in the middle of doing room up, so everything is all over the place lol but once i have started would love to join in on the callenges as will give e a boost and help me learn along the way.
    As still learning how to put together but have found some template designs, so will come over and join that way can see what other's have done to give me idea's.
    bye for now
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Abi, have just signed up and enter a card i did not long ago which was in my box, was my first order off a friend as felt my cards were no good thats why starting a blog to boost me up. As starting to think they are just as good as other people's lol but still a long way to go :-)
    hugs
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your card! Gorgeous embossing with touch of bling. Great idea.
    Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` “Cold and Frosty” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete