My pussy cat lily

My pussy cat lily
This is lily my baby plus a huge fan of tigers, thats where the name of the blog came from :-)

Wednesday 2 January 2013

My first blog

This is my first ever blog hope I'm doing it right lol, gosh where do i start i started crafting 2 years ago after a breakdown which was very bad :-( but with the support of my loving husband and 3 wonderful children helped me come out the other side. I have always liked crafting of some sorts but only now and then, but a friend of mine sue ran a craft club asked if i wanted to go been going ever since has been a life saver to me as can take myself into another world where helps me relax.

I love to colour stamped/digi images and make cards which still learning all the technique's, been busy buying items off eBay and shows to build my stock up and have got addicted straight away. As most crafter's i have spoke to want it all ''NOW'' lol so funny to look back on cards i made 2yrs ago to what i make now, a huge difference as getting more confident to play have found myself stroking paper's and not wanting to use them as too nice so end up buying more.

Have to say my best buy is my big shot, pro markers, flex markers, spectrum noir pens also my lovely dies, just getting the hang of colouring this is a pic i did boxing day which I'm very proud of and some of my cards which i will put up later. http://www.annamariedesigns.com/ this lady is wonderful her cards are stunning and buy all my card stock from her when at the shows as such fab offers at the shows would recommend Anna Marie plus she is such a lovely lady. love to watch her when on create & craft with her designs and technique's need to practise some of her templates as my next goal.

Been sorting my craft room out with the help of my wonderful hubby Ady ( love you so much ) been fun, but having to pile everything everywhere so may take some time to finishes, but once done my new years resolution is to make more cards and sit and colour more as helps me to chill out.










Well thats me for now off to go and sort out the other side of room and get things in order so can play, oh yea forgot would like to share my xmas tree and one of the cards i made :-)

Julie xx

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Serious amount of stash you have Julie and a lovely craft space to put it in, love it. Lovely cards too. Welcome to blogland, I'm sure you'll soon find your way round everything. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogging! I became hooked on blogging in 2009 and haven't looked back. Wow what a huge stash of crafty goodies!! I wish I lived nearer I could come and raid it lol! Blog is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both there are so many blogs out there could spend all day on looking through them all, where do you find time keeping up with them all lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowser !!! looks like you have the hang of blogging ! congrats on your blog and your new craft room -- it looks amazing !! looking forward to following your blog :O) would love for you to pop over to mine and visit as well ! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the world of blogging :) I am amazed by your crafts room!! wish I can have one LOL. You make wonderful creations too!! looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete